Conversations

Photo of Tony Weber
Hide Report header in PDF
When exporting a report to PDF it would be great if there was an option to hide the Report Header completely.
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
Photo of kdurliat
Reopen closed timesheet containing invoiced items
System won't let me re-open a timesheet to correct a NON-invoiced item, if there are other items that ARE invoiced.  While I understand w...
  • 10 me toos
  • 15 replies
  • Idea
  • Implemented
Photo of Anthony
Archive old clients and projects
We have many clients and projects in our system from our past 17 years of business. We want to keep that data in the system. However, we'...
  • 2 me toos
  • 4 replies
  • Idea
  • Implemented
Photo of Anthony
Fixed-price project with milestone invoices
Currently fixed-price projects can only be setup with fixed weekly or monthly invoice amounts. We have many projects that are fixed-price...
  • 7 me toos
  • 12 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
Photo of Anthony
Hourly bill rates on fixed-price projects
On fixed-price projects, we would like to be able to assign hourly rates to the team members, so that we can track the actual applied rev...
  • 10 me toos
  • 11 replies
  • Idea
  • Not Planned
Photo of Ryan Faust
Resource Allocation Ability
Would like to see resource allocation allow time that is already allocated to drag and drop to other dates. Second, we should be able to ...
  • 4 me toos
  • 4 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
Photo of kdurliat
Feature request - excluding rows with null values in reports
Please create a feature where report rows with ZERO values are excluded for the selected date range.  I need a report for hours, by proje...
  • 4 me toos
  • 6 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
Photo of Sarah
Create client ready invoices
We created a report based on Invoice Detail template to display the information that we would like to send to clients as part of their in...
  • 3 me toos
  • 5 replies
  • Idea
  • Implemented
Photo of John C Findley
Reports: Excluding Null value fields from the report
I have created a report identifying Employee Comments on their time sheet. I wish to exclude Null value comment fields. The IsNull functi...
  • 2 me toos
  • 6 replies
  • Idea
  • Not Planned
Photo of Anthony
Help with NotificationScriptListService1 API?
Can you provide information on what the NotificationScriptListService1 API is meant to be used for? And, if possible, provide some exampl...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Anthony
Gen3 API Get Data filter by "Last Modified Date"
We use the API functions to get lists of data from Replicon, such as lists of projects, clients, users, etc. For example, the ProjectList...
  • 2 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Idea
  • Not Planned
Photo of Anthony
Invoice improvements
We would like to be able to define custom fields on invoices - we like to track various attributes of invoices, and would like to add fie...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Idea
  • Not Planned