Conversations

Photo of Alan Ho
Service Unavailable
Attempt to go to our Replicon instance and receive a "Service Unavailable" message. I would REALLY love it if we could go a full month w...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of Alan Ho
Replicon...easily the worst system I've ever dealt with
I have had the same Replicon issue on a monthly basis -- Replicon does not load. Each time, someone in this community or from support tel...
  • 2 me toos
  • 1 reply
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of Alan Ho
Replicon not loading
Replicon does not load. Receive a "Server unable to process your request" error message.
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
Photo of Alan Ho
Replicon slow to authenticate and states all users are offline after authentication...again!
Seriously...why does this keep happening? This is the third time this has happened in three months. Fix your system!
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of Alan Ho
Replicon slow to authenticate and states all users are offline after authentication
This is the same problem I had with Replicon two weeks ago. It takes over 5 minutes to authenticate and after authentication, everyone re...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of Alan Ho
Replicon slow to authenticate and states all users are offline after authentication
Pretty much what the title says. Replicon takes over 5 minutes to authenticate and render our users' timesheets. After the timesheets are...
  • 3 me toos
  • 5 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved